We typically use USPS, but will also use FedEx or UPS on occasion.
No, not at this time.
We do! We are located in Hazel Park, Michigan. If you'd like to pickup, please select that option at checkout.
Or, even better, if you're within 5 miles of us, we also offer free delivery.
If we have any further questions, we will reach out via email or text.
To get the most out of your candles, we recommend the following:
1. For optimal burning, trim your wick to 1/4" before each light.
2. Make sure the candle melts from edge to edge each time it's lit; this will prevent tunneling! This is especially important for our Self-Love collection since the jar has a square shape-- you'll want it to melt until it reaches those corners.
3. Use on a heat-resistant surface.
4. Keep away from children, pets, drafts, and anything flammable.
5. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
6. When only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains, it's time to say goodbye to your candle. Our jars can be reused or recycled!
These are also listed on the warning label on the bottom of your candle if you ever need a reminder!
If you have any problems with your order, please email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help find a solution.
We will not accept damaged or used items.
Please contact us within 30 days of your purchase.
Not at this time. The only aspect of the candle that is not vegan is the wick, whcih is dipped in a beeswax for stability.
Not yet! We do everything out of our home at this time, but hope to have a shop sometime in the future.
Maxlow is actually the street we live on! It's our first home together, so we wanted to sort of 'pay homage' to that.
Most of the day to day photos we post on Instagram are taken by Ashley. However, we also had professional branding photos taken by our friend Mariah. She is the owner of Lutz Family Tree Photography and we highly recommend her! Her catchphrase is 'yas bitch' so if that offends you, she's not your girl ;)
You can contact us through our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will be happy to assist you.